- 90 Day warranty on all parts, we do not warranty labour, diagnostic time, towing or any other related expenses, see general limitations below
- All return parts must be accompanied by the original invoice, no return or warranty will be issued without original invoice, No Exceptions
- All warrantied parts that are defective must be returned to Baker Auto Wreckers within 30 days of purchase and accompanied by the original invoice.
- Returned parts must be in same condition as time of purchase, warranty is void if part has been modified or dismantled.
- All electrical parts are exchange only or exchange for an equal or lesser value part. If none of the mentioned applies an in-store credit will be given.
- There is a 30% restocking fee for any returned parts for the following reasons: wrong part ordered, no longer need the part, was not my problem.
- Warranty on parts ordered in, will follow suppliers warranty terms & conditions.
- Custom orders of body panels where customers supply cut specs, no warranty or refunds will be given.
- Baker Auto Wreckers will not cover, warrant or compensate for any labour, time loss, personal injury or property damage resulting from a defective part. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to inspect all parts for any safety hazards and safe handling/installation.